- New Video Series Highlights Native Plants for Coastal Landscapes
- Applications Open for NC Sea Grant/WRRI Graduate Student Research Projects
- NC Sea Grant Expands Work with Seafood and Aquaculture Industries
- Sea Grant and APNEP Set Oct. 29 Deadline for Fellowship Applications
- NC Sea Grant Launches Student Team Competition on Resilience
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.