North Carolina Sea Grant’s research addresses prominent coastal issues. In many cases, we identify emerging issues and provide initial data that are used by staff and research teams to leverage larger grants from agencies such as the National Science Foundation.
We provide grants that support research on important topics to NOAA and North Carolina coastal stakeholders. In addition, we support fellowships that train our current graduate students to become next-generation marine science and coastal researchers.
- Community Collaborative Research Grant Program, due Jan. 12, 2017
- North Carolina Sea Grant and N.C. Sentinel Site Cooperative Joint Fellowship, due Jan. 20, 2017
- NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship, due Jan. 20, 2017
- National Sea Grant/NOAA Fisheries Graduate Fellowship, due Jan. 27, 2017
- Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship, due Feb. 10, 2017