The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Sea Grant Office and NOAA Fisheries offer a Joint Graduate Fellowship for doctoral students in population and ecosystem dynamics and for doctoral students in marine resource economics. The fellowships last for up to three years.
This opportunity is closed.
- Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Fellowship: NOAA-OAR-SG-2020-2006263
- Marine Resource Economics Fellowship: NOAA-OAR-SG-2020-2006261?
- News release announcing 2020 applications.
- Apply through the eSeaGrant portal, go.ncsu.edu/ncesg. NOTE: Do not wait until the last minute to register for the portal and complete all required steps. The deadlines are firm.
- Learn more about the NMFS/Sea Grant Fellowship opportunity.
- SEA SCIENCE: DOES IT REALLY START AT HOME? How North Carolina Marine Habitats Influence Black Sea Bass Growth and Maturity, by Ian Kroll, 2013-2016 fellow, in Coastwatch Holiday 2015
- New evidence that catch shares slow the “race to fish,” by Anna Birkenbach, 2016-2018 fellow, on the National Sea Grant website
Updated November 20, 2019