The Community Collaborative Research Grant Program, or CCRG, is supported by North Carolina Sea Grant, in partnership with the William R. Kenan Jr. Institute for Engineering, Technology and Science based at North Carolina State University.
The CCRG requires the use of a collaborative research approach that couples the knowledge of community stakeholders with academic experts in the field to address priority coastal issues that align with the mission and strategic plan of Sea Grant.
Applications due 4 p.m., Feb. 12, 2018.
- News release: 2016–2017 recipients
- News release: 2016–2017 announcement
- Coastwatch: Reeling In History: Documenting The 1997 Fisheries Reform Act
- Coastwatch: Teaming Up with Nature to Restore Wilson Bay
- Coastwatch: Developing Recipes, Nourishing the Community | Final Report
- Coastwatch: Collaborative Research On The Outer Banks
- Blog post: New Research Projects Focus on Coastal Community Collaborations
- News release: 2015–2016 recipients
- News release: 2015–2016 announcement