The Community Collaborative Research Grant Program, or CCRG, is supported by North Carolina Sea Grant and the state’s Water Resources Research Institute, in partnership with the William R. Kenan Jr. Institute for Engineering, Technology and Science based at North Carolina State University.
The CCRG requires the use of a collaborative research approach that couples the knowledge of community stakeholders with academic experts in the field to address priority coastal issues that align with the mission and strategic plan of Sea Grant.
The Community Collaborative Research Grant Program is now closed. Please check back later.
- 2019-2020 RFP
- 2019–2020 application
- 2019-2020 application Attachment A
- 2019-2020 application Attachment B
- News release: 2019 recipients announcement
- Coastwatch: Advancing Community Collaborations
- News release: 2018–2019 announcement
- News release: 2017–2018 recipients
- News release: 2017–2018 announcement
- Coastwatch: RISING: Perspectives of Change
- Coastwatch: Working Together: Communities Collaborate, Engage with Researchers
- News release: RISING Reveals Coastal Changes through Art and Oral History
- Blog post: Zombies and Invaders in Estuaries, Oh My!
- News release: 2016–2017 recipients
- News release: 2016–2017 announcement
- Coastwatch: Reeling In History: Documenting The 1997 Fisheries Reform Act
- Coastwatch: Teaming Up with Nature to Restore Wilson Bay
- Coastwatch: Developing Recipes, Nourishing the Community | Final Report
- Coastwatch: Collaborative Research On The Outer Banks
- Blog post: New Research Projects Focus on Coastal Community Collaborations
- News release: 2015–2016 recipients
- Coastwatch: Coastal Collaborations: Researchers Reach into Communities
- Coastwatch: Developing Recipes, Nourishing the Community
- Coastwatch: Collaborative Research on the Outer Banks
- News release: 2015–2016 announcement