another fresh seafood idea
Tartar sauce is a great condiment for any fried seafood and is especially good on seafood sandwiches.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- chopped pulp from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
Mix all ingredients together. Chill and allow flavors to blend. Store in refrigerator. Makes about 1 cup.
From: Mariner’s Menu: 30 Years of Fresh Seafood Ideas
Contributed by Joyce Taylor