Click to download PDF versions of the posters, where available.
- The Use of Norm Curves to Investigate Acceptability of Resource Condition and Recreational Use Levels. Mary E. Allen and David K. Loomis, East Carolina University. [download]
- North Carolina Coastal Atlas: Transforming Information to Empower Decisions. Tom Allen, Robert Howard and Michael Flynn, East Carolina University. [download]
- Improving Outreach of Information on Contamination in Self-Caught Fish. Liz Brown-Pickren, East Carolina University.
- Monitoring Water Quality in Falls Lake Using High Spatial Resolution Satellite Imagery. Christopher Buonassissi, Richard L. Miller and Ramon Lopez, East Carolina University; Robert Reed, North Carolina State University; and Cheng-Chien Liu, National Cheng Kung University. [download]
- Comparison of Fish and Invertebrate Assemblages among Variably Altered Tidal Creeks in a Coastal Landscape. Marissa A. Dueker, Paul J. Rudershausen and Jeffrey A. Buckel, North Carolina State University.
- Experimental Analysis of Cold Tolerance in Spotted Seatrout. Timothy A. Ellis, Jeffrey A. Buckel and Stephen J. Poland, North Carolina State University.
- First Step in Understanding Striped Bass Maternal Contribution: Larval Otolith Formation and Growth. Brie A. Elking and Roger Rulifson, East Carolina University. [download]
- Impact of Endocrine Disrupting Compounds on Sex Determination and Development in the Blue Crab, Callinectes sapidus. Andrew Goff, Lauren Ryan, Joseph Covi and Susanne Brander, University of North Carolina Wilmington. [download]
- Effects of Mixed Alternative Protein Sources and Meat and Bone Meal Protein Substitution for Menhaden Fish Meal Protein on Growth Performance, Body Composition, and Digestibility of Juvenile Red Porgy, Pagrus pagrus. James C. Hill, Md. Shah Alam and Wade O. Watanabe, University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- Utilizing Water Chemistry in the Albemarle Sound/Roanoke River Management Areas to Establish Natal Origin and Movement of Juvenile Striped Bass (Morone saxatilis). Coley S. Hughes and Roger Rulifson, East Carolina University.
- Plankton Assemblages as Sentinels for Ecosystem Change within Estuarine Food Webs. Tori Jefferson, Joseph Bursey, Robert Duke, Jillian Gilmartin, Laurie Boddiford, Jordan Byrum, Jason Peters, David Eggleston and Astrid Schnetzer, North Carolina State University.
- Modeling Overwash on a Barrier Island: Land Cover Implementation. Ayse Karanci and Margery Overton, North Carolina State University. [download]
- Economic Value and Impact of Visitation to Cape Hatteras National Seashore: Addressing Onsite Sampling. Craig E. Landry, Alyson R. Lewis and Hans Vogelsong, East Carolina University. [download]
- Effects of Sea-Level Rise on Coastal Freshwater Wetland Animals. Michael McCoy and Molly Albecker, East Carolina University. [download]
- Seasonal and Size-Specific Variation of Total Mercury Content in Large Pelagic Fishes Off North Carolina. Stephen Poland, Rebecka Brasso and Fredrick Scharf, University of North Carolina Wilmington. [download]
- The Influence of Landscape Setting and Duration of Inundation on Oyster Reef Growth. Justin T. Ridge, Antonio B. Rodriguez, Niels L. Lindquist, Michelle C. Brodeur, Sara E. Coleman, Ethan J. Theuerkauf and F. Joel Fodrie, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; and Jonathan H. Grabowski, Northeastern University. [download]
- Alewife Alosa pseudoharengus Population Changes in Lake Mattamuskeet are Related to Water Control Structures. Charlton H. Godwin, N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries; and Roger A. Rulifson, East Carolina University.
- Climate Change Risk Perception Among Adolescents. Kathryn T. Stevenson, M. Nils Peterson, Howard D. Bondell, Susan E. Moore and Sarah J. Carrier, North Carolina State University. [download]
- Integrating Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Plankton Community Transcriptomics into an Ecological Network Analysis of the Neuse River Estuary. Christian Stackhouse, Jamie Browne, Nathan Hall, Dave Schruth, Hans Paerl, ModMon Team and Adrian Marchetti, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. [download]
- Evaluating Proxy Methods for Estimating Subaerial Beach Volume Change. Ethan J. Theuerkauf and Antonio B. Rodriguez, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. [download]
- Visitor Use and impact Monitoring at North Carolina National Estuarine Research Reserve Sites. Katharine Conlon, Chelsey Walden-Schreiner and Yu-Fai Leung, North Carolina State University. [download]
Back to main page.
Updated April 30, 2014.