The forum is designed for recreational anglers, fisheries scientists, resource managers, elected and appointed officials, and others with an interest in the latest happenings in North Carolina marine recreational fishing.
The 2013 North Carolina Marine Recreational Fishing Forum was held on Saturday, Feb. 16, at the McKimmon Center in Raleigh.
Speakers included Brad Getner of Getner Consulting and Louis Daniel, director of the N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries.
- 1992 An Overview of the Fishery
- 1993 The Latest in Fisheries Management and Research that Affects the Recreational Fishing Industry
- 1994 Finding Common Ground
- 1995 Marine Fisheries at the Crossroads
- 1996 Revamping Fisheries Management: A Discussion of Preliminary Recommendations by the Moratorium Steering Committee
- 1997 Planning: The Key to Fisheries Management
- 2012 Improving Engagement with the Recreational Fishing Community | Agenda | Presentations