Basil-Baked Triggerfish Fillets
- 4 triggerfish fillets, skinless
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper and basil.
Place fillets in greased baking and brush with mixture. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until done, basting about halfway through cooking time. When almost done, sprinkle with Parmesan.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2