- Spring 2019 Coastwatch Covers the Sea-to-Table Movement and Much More
- RISING Exhibit Opens at NC State on March 28
- Oceanographer Discusses Deep-Sea Discoveries and Challenges in March 28 Talk
- Shellfish Featured at Aquaculture Development Conference on March 30
- Save The Date: North Carolina Coastal Conference Set for November
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2016-17 efforts in this four-page snapshot.