- Sea Turtles Nest on NC Beaches in Record Numbers
- NC Flood Insurance Policyholders Saved Over $1.2 Million in 2018
- Wave Tanks Show Effects of Storm Surge on Beaches
- People-First Tourism Works to Create Equitable and Sustainable Experiences
- Wright Brothers National Memorial Celebrates 50th Anniversary of First Lunar Landing
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.