- People Show More Concern About Plastic Waste in Ocean After Kids’ Presentations
- Science, Magic, and More Fill the Spring 2021 Issue of Coastwatch
- New Coastal Research Fellow Studies Invasive Wetland Grass
- Registration Open for New NC Aquaculture Gear Management and Storm Preparedness Workshop
- Deadline Extended for the NC Science and Technology Policy Fellowship
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.