- North Carolina Sea Grant and NC Space Grant Announce Joint Fellows
- Registration Opens for the Summer Shellfish Farming Academy
- Rip Currents: Know Your Options
- Economic Impact of Shellfish Aquaculture Surpasses Wild Harvest for First Time
- Study Finds Ghost Forest ‘Tree Farts’ Contribute to Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Summer 2021 Hypoxia Forecast: Fish Kills Less Likely Than Usual in the Neuse River Estuary
- NOAA Predicts Another Active Atlantic Hurricane Season
- How Sea Grant Fueled My Passion for Environmental Engineering
- National Parks in NC Go Digital
- Balancing Green and Gray Infrastructure Solutions to Mitigate Coastal Flooding
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.