- NC Science Policy Fellows Begin State Government Assignments
- Cayla Cothron Joins NC Sea Grant
- NOAA and Sea Grant Select Four Knauss Fellowship Finalists from NC
- NC Sea Grant Seeks Coastal and Marine Education Specialist
- New Collaborative Community Research Looks at Sharks, Oysters, Youth Training, and More
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.