- Researchers Forecast Healthier Neuse River Oxygen Levels
- NC Sea Grant’s Spencer Rogers Wins NC State University Award for Excellence
- Coastwatch Explains How the State Ensures NC Shellfish Are Safe to Eat
- Whitehead to Be First NC Chief Resilience Officer
- Spencer Rogers Honored by NC State Office of Research and Innovation
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2021 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.