- Coastal Landscapes Initiative Publishes Plant This Instead!
- Sea Grant Welcomes New Reef Fisheries Fellow
- Walnut Creek in Raleigh Joins Urban Waters Federal Partnership
- North Carolina Oyster Summit Set for May 9-10
- New Community Collaborative Projects Amplify Overlooked Stories, Engage Aspiring Scientists and More
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
The Award-Winning Magazine
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.