- Applications Open for 2022 NOAA Fisheries/National Sea Grant Fellowships
- NC Sea Grant Seeks Research Proposals to Address Resource Management Needs
- Sea Grant Offers New Aquaculture Research Funding Opportunities
- It’s Official: Governor Cooper Designates NC Oyster Week in October
- Applications Open for Knauss Marine Policy Fellowships to Start in February 2023
What is North Carolina Sea Grant?
Has anyone ever asked you this question? Well, watch this video for an answer.
- 2018-2023 Strategic Plan
- North Carolina Sea Grant snapshot
- 2016 North Carolina Sea Grant National Review Summary
- National Sea Grant College Program fact sheet
Check out the making of this video.
- Core Research Projects — learn more about funding
- Search for projects, news and Coastwatch articles
- Bookstore — your source for Sea Grant products
- Inlet Atlas — a virtual tour of N.C. inlets over time
- Watch an Earth Day interview with executive director Susan White
Coastal Science Serving North Carolina
North Carolina Sea Grant is a state and federally funded program that has been serving coastal communities and beyond for more than 40 years. Learn more about our 2017-18 efforts in this four-page snapshot.