Scallops with Green Onion Butter
- 1 pound bay scallops (or sea scallops, quartered)
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup green onion, minced, including tops
- ¼ teaspoon pressed garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
In a small bowl, combine butter, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Place scallops in 4 individual shells or ramekins. Dot with butter mixture.
Bake at 500° F until scallops are tender and opaque, about 10 minutes.