another fresh seafood idea
Serve up a selection of seafood appetizers with other foods such as raw vegetables, crackers and fruit for lunch or a light evening dinner.
- 1 pound smoked fish
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped sweet pickles
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons horseradish
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ cup light cream
Flake fish. Blend together cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, pickles, celery, horseradish, Tabasco and parsley. Add fish. Blend in cream. Serve with crackers. Makes about 3 cups.
From: Mariner’s Menu: 30 Years of Fresh Seafood Ideas
Contributed by Joyce Taylor