another fresh seafood idea
- 1 ½ pounds spotted trout fillets
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In small bowl, combine margarine, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Place fillets in lightly greased baking dish, skin side down. Brush with herb mixture.
Bake at 450 F until done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor