another fresh seafood idea
- 4 spotted trout, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1½ tablespoons melted butter
- freshly ground black pepper
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan. Sauté onion and celery until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in crumbs, Parmesan, salt, pepper and basil.
Stuff fish loosely. Brush with 1 ½ tablespoons melted butter. Lightly salt and pepper. Bake at 400 F for about 20 minutes or until done.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor