another fresh seafood idea
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pressed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In small bowl, combine honey, oil, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes, salt, parsley, ginger root and lemon juice.
Place shrimp in mixture and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
Broil or grill about 4 inches from heat until done, about 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor