another fresh seafood idea
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a small bowl, combine honey, oil, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes, salt, parsley, ginger root and lemon juice.
Place shrimp in mixture and marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
Broil or grill about 4 inches from heat until done, about 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor