another fresh seafood idea
- 1 cup flaked smoked fish
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- ½ teaspoon garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, Worcestershire, Tabasco, lemon juice, chives, salt and pepper. Gently mix in fish, being careful not to break flakes apart.
Chill thoroughly. Place in serving bowl. Serve with chips and assorted vegetables.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor