another fresh seafood idea
- 2 cups flaked smoked fish
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 ½ cups medium cheddar cheese, grated
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, white pepper, cayenne, garlic and chives. Gently blend in fish and cheese, being careful not to break flakes apart.
Chill thoroughly. Place in a serving bowl. Serve with assorted crackers.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor