Baked Grouper with Lemon-Chive Butter
- 4 medium grouper fillets
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- black pepper, freshly ground
Prepare Lemon-Chive Butter and set aside.
Heat oven to 400° F.
Brush fillets with melted butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut into halves. Serve with Lemon-Chive Butter.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- ¹⁄₁₆ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a small bowl, blend together butter, parsley, chives, tarragon and salt. Add lemon zest and juice and blend thoroughly. Spread over warm fish.
DID YOU KNOW?