another fresh seafood idea
- 1 ½ pounds grouper fillet, cut into 4 serving-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
In small bowl, combine butter, wine, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, tarragon and paprika. Spoon or brush evenly over fillets.
Place in lightly greased baking dish. Bake at 450° F on middle rack of oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes. Cut into halves.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor