Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Garlic Butter
- 1 ½ pounds mahi-mahi fillets, skinless, cut into serving-size pieces
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper, freshly ground
Prepare garlic butter and set aside.
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Brush both sides of the fish with olive oil. Lightly salt and pepper topsides. Place on a well-oiled grill, topsides up, and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes or until done.
Remove to a serving platter and serve with Garlic Butter.
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¾ teaspoon garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread over warm fish.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2