Sautéed Black Sea Bass with Lemon-Thyme Sauce
- 4 black sea bass fillets
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Prepare Lemon-Thyme Sauce.
Lightly salt and pepper fillets. Dredge lightly in flour. Heat oil in a large skillet, then add butter. Cook fish until just golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn and repeat, cooking until done. Serve with Lemon-Thyme Sauce.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoons lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Remove from heat and add juice, zest, pepper and thyme, mix well. Serve over warm fish.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2