Sautéed Black Sea Bass with Lime Dressing
- 1 ½ pounds black sea bass fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- black pepper, freshly ground
Prepare Lime Dressing and refrigerate.
In a medium pan, melt butter and heat.
Lightly salt and pepper fish. Dredge lightly in flour.
Place in pan, flesh sides down, and sauté until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and repeat. Transfer to a platter and serve with lime dressing.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly grated
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, onion, cayenne, salt and pepper.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2