Triggerfish Fillets with Fresh Cilantro
- 4 triggerfish fillets, skinless
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges, optional garnish
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, pepper, lime juice and cilantro. Place fillets in a greased baking pan and brush with cilantro mixture. Bake at 425° F, basting once or twice until done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2