another fresh seafood idea
- 2 cups lump crabmeat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, including tops, finely sliced
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- lettuce leaves
Place mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Stir in mustard. Add celery, onions, almonds, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well. Gently blend in crabmeat, being careful not to break the meat apart.
Chill thoroughly. Serve on lettuce.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor