Baked Grouper with Basil-Parmesan Butter
- 1 grouper fillet, about 2 to 2 ½ pounds
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- white pepper, freshly ground
Prepare Basil-Parmesan Butter and set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Brush fillets with melted butter. Lightly salt and pepper. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes. Cut into serving-size pieces. Serve with Basil-Parmesan Butter.
- ¼ pound butter, softened
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated or shredded
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a small bowl, mix together butter, basil, parsley, Parmesan, pepper and lemon juice. Spread over warm fish.
DID YOU KNOW?
Grouper are large bodied fish with huge mouths. They eat a variety of marine organisms including other fish, crabs, and just about anything that will fit in those jaws!