Grilled Soft-Shell Crabs with Garlic and Smoked Paprika
- 8 large soft-shell crabs, cleaned
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and paprika.
Brush both sides of crabs with butter mixture. Place crabs, topsides up, about 4 inches from coals. Close grill and cook until shells are bright red about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn crabs over and repeat.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2