Mediterranean Grilled Triggerfish
- 4 triggerfish fillets, skinless
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
In a small bowl, mix butter, lemon juice, zest, oregano, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Brush the top sides of fillets with half of the butter mixture. Reserve the remaining half.
Place fillets on a well-oiled grill. Cook about 5 to 6 minutes. Brush with remaining mixture, flip over and cook until done about 5 to 6 more minutes.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2