Simply Grilled Wahoo
- 1 ½ pounds wahoo fillets, cut into serving-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
In a small bowl, combine butter, lime juice, zest, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
Place fish in a baking dish and cover both sides with marinade and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Place fish on a well-oiled grill. Cook about 4 to 5 minutes. Turn over and grill about 4 to 5 minutes longer or until done.
Contributed by Joyce Taylor MM2
DID YOU KNOW?