The North Carolina Sea Grant Advisory Board consists of representatives from state agencies, industry, local government and nongovernmental stakeholders. The board members bring their expertise to bear in support of Sea Grant’s priority needs. These include identifying program research and outreach investment priorities, communicating program impacts and needs to a broad constituency, and supporting program development initiatives to continue to deliver program excellence.
Contact the advisory board here.
- Braxton Davis, Director, N.C. Division of Coastal Management
- Debbie Hamrick, Director of Specialty Crops, N.C. Farm Bureau
- Suzette Kimball, Director, U.S. Geological Survey (retired)
- Dee Lupton, Deputy Director, N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries
- Trish Murphey, Watershed Manager, Albemarle-Pamlico National Estuary Partnership
- Michael Piehler (Chair) Director, UNC Institute for the Environment
- Alan Rebar, Vice Chancellor, Research and Innovation, NC State (retired)
- Michael P. Remige, Director, Jennette’s Pier at Nags Head
Updated March 15, 2021