The North Carolina Sea Grant Advisory Board consists of representatives from state agencies, industry, local government and nongovernmental stakeholders. The board members bring their expertise to bear in support of Sea Grant’s priority needs. These include identifying program research and outreach investment priorities, communicating program impacts and needs to a broad constituency, and supporting program development initiatives to continue to deliver program excellence.
Contact the advisory board here.
- Braxton Davis, Director, N.C. Division of Coastal Management
- Dave Meyer, NOAA/National Marine Fisheries Service, Southeast Fisheries Science Center, Beaufort Laboratory
- Trish Murphey, Southern District Manager, N.C. Division of Marine Fisheries
- Jot Owens, Charter Boat Captain
- Philip Prete, Senior Planner, City of Wilmington (RETIRED)
- Randy Ramsey, President, Jarrett Bay Boatworks
- Joseph Ramus (Chair), Board Member, N.C. Coastal Federation
- Michael P. Remige, Director, Jennette’s Pier at Nags Head
- Linda Rimer, North and South Carolina Liaison, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Brian Roth, Mayor, Town of Plymouth
- Ann Cary Simpson, Nonprofit Consultant
- Laura Taylor, Director, Center for Environmental and Resource Policy, NC State University
Updated Jan. 26, 2017