Future members of North Carolina’s workforce will be faced with increasingly complex coastal issues. North Carolina Sea Grant helps to develop a cadre of educated, innovative and technologically advanced professionals through a variety of fellowships for talented graduate students.
These opportunities include fellowships in management, policy and scientific research that affect the state’s and the nation’s ecosystems and communities.
There are no open opportunities at this time.
- NC Sea Grant – NC Space Grant Graduate Research Fellowship (closed)
- John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship (closed)
- NMFS/National Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship (closed)
- North Carolina Sea Grant/Albemarle-Pamlico National Estuary Partnership Fellowship (closed)
- North Carolina Sea Grant/North Carolina Sentinel Site Cooperative Joint Fellowship (closed)
- North Carolina Sea Grant/DMF Marine Fisheries Fellowship (closed)
- North Carolina Sea Grant – Water Resources Research Institute Graduate Student Research Funding Opportunity (closed)
- North Carolina Sea Grant/North Carolina Coastal Reserve’s Coastal Research Fellowship (closed)
- N.C. Coastal Research Fellowship (closed)
- NC STEM Policy Fellowship (closed)
- NOAA Coastal Management/Digital Coast Fellowship (closed)
Where Are They Now?
From coast to coast, past Sea Grant graduate students make a difference. Learn more about these leaders and where they are now by exploring our graduate student map.